These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website.
This www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website is owned and operated by Premium Dining Restaurants and Pubs Limited (trading as “Loch Fyne”), a company registered in Scotland whose registered office is at Belhaven Brewery, Brewery Lane, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1PE. Company registration number: SC181811
1. Use of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website
The www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website. The changes will apply to the use of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website. If you continue to use the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
3. Access to and availability of the website
Loch Fyne will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the Internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, Loch Fyne does not warrant that the website will be available continuously and is not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
4. Intellectual Property
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by Loch Fyne. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website, our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose.
Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trade marks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in Loch Fyne or any third party ("Intellectual Property").
All rights in relation to Intellectual Property not expressly granted by Loch Fyne are hereby reserved to Loch Fyne (or its licensors) and no right, licence or benefit to such Intellectual Property is granted to you.
The www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website is provided by Loch Fyne without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
Loch Fyne has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the website by ourselves and third parties is accurate at the time of inclusion, complete and up-to-date.
However, there may be inadvertent errors on the website for which Loch Fyne takes no responsibility. Loch Fyne reserves the right to make changes and/or corrections to the website at its own discretion.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website
- inadequacy of the www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk website to meet your requirements
By accessing this website you agree that Loch Fyne shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the Internet via hyperlinks from this site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Loch Fyne's liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
6. Third party websites
From time to time this website may include links to other websites not under the control of Loch Fyne. Loch Fyne has no control over, and will accept no liability in respect of, the content on any external link.
Loch Fyne may terminate your right to use the website by notice in writing to you if you breach any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
On termination, you will make no further attempt to access the website or use the services and must delete any other www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk material.
8. Your liability
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify Loch Fyne (and its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold it harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or use of your computer, passwords or secure means of access to the website by an unauthorised user.
If Loch Fyne fails to exercise its rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and Loch Fyne may still exercise those rights in the future.
If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted).
You agree that Loch Fyne may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anybody else without first obtaining the written consent of Loch Fyne.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. Important booking information:
A deposit may be required for a main event but not for a regular booking. Deposits are non refundable. Deposit payment accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food. All currency is in pound sterling. Refunds will be made to the card used to make the to make the original payment. It could take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back into your account. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions with your booking.
Not valid after 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays. All other menus including breakfast, set menus and special event menus are excluded. Not valid on special event days. Offer not valid at Leadenhall market, Cairndow or in Twickenham on rugby match days. One voucher per table for a max 6 diners. Offer only valid when returning with your previous receipt.
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open from 10.00 Friday 17 March 2017 to 23.59 Friday 7 April 2017.
3. One winner will be chosen from all entries received on the webpage.
4. The winner will receive a Red Letter Day experience voucher worth £300.
5. To be eligible to enter, entrants must book to dine at a Loch Fyne restaurant by Friday 7 April 2017 via the book and dine webpage.
6. The winner will be informed of their prize by Friday 14 April 2017.
7. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
9. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
10. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. The winner will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
14. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
15. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
20. The Promoter reminds anyone entering this competition to drink responsibly. Please visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.
21. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms
22. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.