Wimbledon Ready Eton Mess Recipe
To celebrate Wimbledon here at Loch Fyne, we’re serving up our delicious Eton Mess and so can you! It’s one of our favourite desserts from our A La Carte Menu as well as being quick and simple to prepare.
With light whipped cream, crumbled crunchy meringues and the freshest strawberries, all swirled together with strawberry coulis – it really does tastes as good as it looks!
Your will need:
200ml Double Cream
100g Strawberries (chopped)
4 Meringue Nests
Strawberry Coulis or Puree
Fresh Mint to serve
1. Whip the cream for approximately 2 minutes until soft peaks being to form.
2. Add the chopped strawberries, coulis and crumble in 2 meringue nests into the mix.
3. Gently fold the mixture together until combined and has a nice rippled effect.
4. Add the remaining 2 meringue nests into your serving dishes and split the creamy mixture between the two dishes on top of the meringue nests.
5. Drizzle with more coulis and finish with a pinch of fresh mint leaves to serve.