Loch Fyne COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are looking forward to welcoming all our customers back as we take a step closer to normality. However, our number one priority remains the welfare of our community and our team as we take these first steps together.
- We are asking customers to respect people’s spaces while talking around the restaurant and using communal facilities
- Asking customers to let one of our team members know if they have any safety questions or concerns during their visit
- To utilise contactless payment methods where available – card instead of cash where possible
- Maintain their own personal hygiene to protect everyone
- We will be mask friendly – meaning if customers or team members would like to wear a mask they can feel free to
ARE RULES DIFFERENT IN EDINBURGH LOCH FYNE?
Rules for our Edinburgh restaurant are in accordance with Scottish guidance
MY GIFT CARD WILL BE EXPIRING SOON, WILL IT BE EXTENDED?
If your gift card is coming close to the expiry date, please get in touch with our Guest Relations team who will be able to assist you with your enquiry.
MY LOCAL RESTAURANT HAS BEEN BOARDED UP, WILL IT RE-OPEN?
Our current estate are now all re-opened if your local resturant is still boarded up unfortunately it will not be re-opening.
I HAVE OFFERS IN MY LOCH FYNE APP WALLET, WHAT HAPPENS TO THESE?
Click on the Rewards tile on your apps front page to add the loyalty card back into your app wallet.