EASY BRUNCH RECIPES
to enjoy this Easter
The breakfast-lunch hybrid has widely become one of the best-loved meals of the day;
with Eggs, Bacon and Avocado leading the way as the number one brunch choice for many.
At Loch Fyne, we know our guests love our hearty breakfast menu just as much as we do.
From our Lobster Benedict to our Avocado and Egg on Sourdough Toast; we have something for everyone!
As Easter fast approaches, we wanted to share some of our much-loved recipes that will make the perfect
brunch option for you, your family and your friends this Easter.
The Loch Fyne Breakfast
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 Cumberland Sausages
8 Rashers of Bacon
Haggis (roughly 50g per person)
4 Flat Mushrooms
2 Tomatoes (halved)
2 Cans of Baked Beans
Bread of your choice
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and add sausages and bacon to cook for around 15 – 20 minutes until they start to sizzle and brown.
2. In a separate frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil and add the mushrooms, tomato halves, haggis portions and eggs – we like ours fried, but you can poach or scramble them.
3. While these are cooking, toast 4 pieces of bread and heat the beans.
4. To serve, place 1 sausage, 2 rashers of bacon, 1 mushroom, 1 egg, ½ tomatoe, 1 slice of toast, 1 portion of haggis and beans on to each plate.
5. Tuck in and enjoy!
CRUSHED AVOCADO ON TOAST
WITH POACHED EGGS
2 Ripe Avocados
4 – 8 Eggs (depending on your personal preference)
Bread of your choice
1 Lime (juiced) Salt & Pepper
Chilli flakes (optional)
1. Fill a large pan with water and bring to the boil.
2. Cut avocados in half and scoop the flesh into a bowl, discarding the stone.
3. Add in the lime juice, pepper and salt. If you would like a little spice to your avocado, you can add ½ – 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
4. Crush the avocado with a fork until you get your desired consistency – we like ours chunky, but spreadable!
5. Toast 4 slices of bread.
6. While this is toasting, poach the eggs for 2-3 minutes.
7. To serve, spread the toast with avocado and top each slice with a poached egg.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Tasty Tip: Why not trying adding some smoked crispy bacon too!